Items needed to get started
- TV with HDMI port access
- An Amazon Fire Stick (can use one provided with subscription or other)
- An amazon account (so can log in to download the Pub Pass App)
- WIFI: a minimum WiFi allocation of 5mbps for HD streaming quality
User Set-up Guide
- Plug Amazon Fire TV Stick into HDMI port on TV
- Plug Amazon Fire TV Stick power cable into TV’s USB port or into power outlet.
- Login to your Amazon Account, on your TV, via the Fire TV remote
- On the Fire TV home page, search for the “NBC Pub Pass” App. You can search via:
- Type - use remote to navigate to the search icon on top left side of screen and type “NBC Pub Pass”
- Voice - use the voice feature on the remote; press microphone button and say “NBC Pub Pass”
- Click the NBC Pub Pass icon to launch the App.
- Navigate to “SETTINGS” and scroll down to “SIGN IN”.
- Use the code provided on the welcome page to Activate your account by link or QR code:
- LINK: On your PC or mobile device, visit nbcpubpass.com/activate and enter activation code as it appears on your screen
- QR CODE: scan with a QR code enabled mobile device
- Your Pub Pass has been activated once the key icon, located on the video content, is replaced with a gold check mark.
- View and filter content by clicking each sport’s icon.